keskiviikko 22. toukokuuta 2019

My wealth 05/2019

My money is allocated to various different investment options and platforms, but I will present all of them here, as clearly as possible. My currency is Euro!

      #1 rule in investing: Asset allocation, Investing's Only Free Lunch ;)



Cash + money in investments:  172 488e
Student loan: 9393e

Wealth In total: 163 095 Euros, which is 182030 in USD

If I would sell my equity funds + savings contracts, I would have to pay taxes. I am not sure how much in total, but the tax rate for capital gains is 30% (or 34 if it's over 30k) in my country. I assume that if I would sell all my investments for cash right now, I would have to pay maybe 10-15k for taxes. So my net wealth is actually that much lower. 

My student  loan is actually 15593, and I will take it little bit more until it hits 18k. But, I have to pay only 11800 for the 18000, if I graduate early (it seems like  I will). That is our government's policy to get students faster through their studies.

It is not always black and white when you calculate your money and wealth, and it's chanching all the time. I have almost 100 kEur in equity funds, so I will be hit hard when stock  markets rise/fall.

I believe that I will grow my investments in P2P-lending and also slowly in equity funds. P2P-lending is a new way of investing: you borrow money straight to those who need it. There are no middlemen (such as banks) who are taking their piece from the money-cake.

What do you think about my portfolio and its allocation? I would like to hear your thoughts :)

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti